Mark Moussa Group
Top local real estate office is looking for a transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process from contract to close. The ideal candidate is a hardworking leader with proven customer service skills. We offer a competitive compensation package including flexible scheduling, vacation, and sick leave. Prior experience in real estate is preferred, but we can train the right person. If you thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are excited about this opportunity, apply today!
- Schedule 30-day, 90-day, and 120-day client customer service follow-up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and referrals
- Add all client information into the client database system, submit all necessary documentation to the office broker for file compliance, and keep track of transaction activities
- Acquire seller approval for all offers and counters made by the buyer so the entire process for our clients is completed in a timely manner
- Schedule, coordinate, and attend the closing process including moving schedules
- Confirm all documentation has the appropriate signatures and dates so the home sale process is completed as smoothly and as quickly as possible
- High school diploma or GED required
- Motivated to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Knowledge and background in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
- Real estate license preferred or pursuing
About Mark Moussa Group
Founded in 2015, The Mark Moussa Group has helped over four hundred families with their real estate needs.
The Mark Moussa Group is a high-producing client-centric real estate team. We utilize the latest marketing strategies to market our properties and deploy the best buyer agents to help our clients find their perfect homes.
We pride ourselves on offering a great client experience and giving back to our community.