The Ingram Group at eXp Realty
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Real estate license preferred
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
$30,000 Base + Bonus
About The Ingram Group at eXp Realty
The Ingram Group at eXp Realty services buyers, sellers and investors throughout the Piedmont Triad area. We are growing rapidly and are looking for a highly motivated, passionate, hard-working, team player to align with us! This is your opportunity to grow and use our proven success formula to create an amazing business! We provide all the marketing, administrative support, systems, and training you need to build your business. Our team members make more money and have more fun doing it!