Sawyer Smith Residential Brokerage
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
$250 per sale closing, $100 per lease closing
About Sawyer Smith Residential Brokerage
Sawyer Smith Residential offers a comprehensive training program, innovative marketing, unparalleled client service, and invaluable client and business leads. Since it was established in 2012, Sawyer Smith Residential has seen a tremendous growth every year and is widely acknowledged as one of the most professional brokerages in Hudson County.
Sawyer Smith Residential is a #1 independently owned and operated brokerage in Jersey City and achieved the highest production per agent in 2019 in Hudson County among the offices with 10 agents or more. Its new office is Hoboken promises to do the same. We will help you build a career that will last a lifetime.