First Choice Real Estate
Top local real estate office is looking for a transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process from contract to close. The ideal candidate is a hardworking leader with proven customer service skills. We offer a competitive compensation package including flexible scheduling, vacation, and sick leave. Prior experience in real estate is preferred, but we can train the right person. If you thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are excited about this opportunity, apply today!
- Assure offers and counteroffers are approved by sellers so the process for our clients is smooth
- Call clients 30 days, 90 days, and 120 days after closing to follow up and continue great customer service with home improvement recommendations
- Add all client information into the client database system, submit all necessary documentation to the office broker for file compliance, and keep track of transaction activities
- Manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close
- Coordinate communication with agents, customers, and other parties regarding all escrow-related paperwork including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Real estate license preferred or pursuing
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Motivated to provide excellent customer service and experience
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Candidates must have exceptional written and verbal skills
$100,000 per year potential (includes $10 - $15 per hour base and bonus potential)
About First Choice Real Estate
First Choice Real Estate, LLC is the fastest growing privately-owned real estate company in north Alabama. It is poised to be the leader in the North Alabama and Southern Tennessee region for residential, commercial, property management, investment, and rental real estate markets.
We’re bringing in top agents that know their stuff! This means your real estate experience will be handled in a professional and ethical manner. We strive to do our very best each and every time. No matter how small or how large a transaction is, we know we are dealing with something that is very important to you our client. We promise to treat you with professionalism and respect regardless if we do business with you or not.
We believe our agents should be the best trained in the industry and we will strive to keep them informed with the latest real estate laws and regulations that affect your real estate buying and selling on a daily basis.