HomeSmart Fine Properties - Houston
Client Care Contracts Specialist needed for our growing real estate team.
Local real estate brokerage seeks customer service-minded management professional.
Upon hiring, the Client Care Contracts Manager will enjoy:
- A fast-paced corporate environment where hard work and leadership are rewarded
- A collaborative, TEAM-focused atmosphere in an open office
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Flexible scheduling with vacation and sick leave
- Act as a liaison between agents to acquire disclosures
- Confirm that all documentation has the appropriate signature and dates
- Manages all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintain the related transactions file
- Organize and schedule all disclosures to be sent within a specific time period
- Collaborate with the escrow and selling agent to collect all appropriate documentation to close files
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Reliable and dependable
- Ability to communicate effectively; both written and verbal
- Is direct, yet helpful in dealing with customer concerns
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Is an active and focused listener
$48,000 yearly (base plus bonus)
About HomeSmart Fine Properties - Houston
Founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Matt Widdows, HomeSmart International quickly became the fastest growing real estate brokerage firm in Arizona. HomeSmart International is ranked in the top 10 real estate brokerages in the United States and the number one brokerage firm in the Phoenix market. Today, the brand has 127 offices in 17 states and more than 14,000+ agents nationwide.