OneHome Colorado Real Estate
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments, and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
About OneHome Colorado Real Estate
One Home Colorado is one of the areas top real estate teams AND GROWING!!! Led by 25+ year real estate veteran and top producing agent Steve Nickerson, we are based in Highlands Ranch and serve the entire front range. Our team values include care, communication, and commitment. We are friendly, fun and focused. Our team is about growing personally and professionally and we deliver world-class experiences for our clients and our team!