We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About NextHome Simplicity
After years of individual success at our respective real estate companies, my wife and I discovered a fresh, new franchise brand in late 2016 called NextHome. Their focus on making the enormous amount of emerging technology more accessible and "workable" for their agents really appealed to us. After a ton of research, preparation, and meetings, we merged our businesses and officially opened "NextHome Simplicity" in January of 2019. The tech, tools, and training NextHome provides have allowed us to equip our agents for success with our main goal in mind, "to make buying and selling simple for our clients".