The Monaghan Group
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
overseeing all aspects of the team operation and client experience process
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
40000 - 60000 yearly
About The Monaghan Group
We are the preeminent real estate team in the Phoenix Metro area, we are based in the Glendale area with opportunities throughout the valley in AZ. We are client focused and team driven. Our goal is to help our clients and team members achieve their goals.