Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Real estate license preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
66500 - 80000 yearly
About RE/MAX Professionals
Nate Martinez founded RE/MAX Professionals in September 2001. Nate saw a need for a real estate brokerage where the Sales Associates are provided state-of-the-art technology and tools, superior broker support, and an environment that allows them the opportunity to reach their goals. RE/MAX Professionals is dedicated to the individual goals of each staff member and Sales Associate.