Advantage Home Team
Top local real estate office is looking for a transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process from contract to close. The ideal candidate is a hardworking leader with proven customer service skills. We offer a competitive compensation package including flexible scheduling, vacation, and sick leave. Prior experience in real estate is preferred, but we can train the right person. If you thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are excited about this opportunity, apply today!
- Assist both parties of buyers and sellers to close the contract quickly
- Provide assistance to sales agents, clients, and other parties with all escrow-related documentation such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Review all documents to verify correct signature and dates assuring that the closing process has been done efficiently and correctly
- Input all client information into the client database system, submit all necessary documentation to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Schedule inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Has a passion for providing great customer service
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
- High school diploma or GED required
- Real estate license preferred or pursuing
- Prior experience in transaction coordination, real estate, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
$35,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Advantage Home Team
Our firm was founded in December 2012 upon the foundation of the needs and desires of real estate agents. We are passionate about helping buyers and sellers achieve the goal of buying and/or selling their homes.
Our culture-centric family of nearly forty team members are among the elite in the business. With over $500 million in closed sales, since our doors opened in January 2013. We're continuing to experience massive growth as the market's leading tech-savvy and culture-centric company!