Team Zebrowski - RE/MAX Integrity
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized, a Team player, and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- You are the Hub for communication between everyone within the transaction
- Real estate license preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
$16 - $20 hourly
About Team Zebrowski - RE/MAX Integrity
Team Zebrowski is a high powered successful Real Estate Team. Our culture is very important to everyone on the Team.
We live and work by our Core Values:
- Always Do the Right Thing
- Positive Team Family Spirit
- Always Be Humble and Kind
- Always Be Grateful
We work hard and we have fun!