RE/MAX First Realty
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
$35,000 - $40,000
About RE/MAX First Realty
One of the top real estate offices in Central New Jersey, who is growth focused.