RE/MAX First Realty
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Real estate license preferred
$20 - $22 an hour
About RE/MAX First Realty
One of the top real estate offices in Central New Jersey, which is growth-focused.