RE/MAX One Hundred
We are seeking a transaction coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service and ensuring a successful and enjoyable experience for our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. This is your chance to join a successful real estate team where you do more than just earn a living. You’ll be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. Apply now!
- Call clients 30 days, 90 days, and 120 days after closing to follow up and continue great customer service with home improvement recommendations
- Enter client information to the CRM system, forward all necessary documentation to the broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Acquire seller approval for all offers and counters made by the buyer so the entire process for our clients is completed in a timely manner
- Coordinate communication with agents, customers, and other parties regarding all escrow-related paperwork including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Oversee all administrative aspects of buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing
- Real estate license preferred or pursuing
- Has a passion for providing great customer service
- Knowledge and background in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Candidates must have exceptional written and verbal skills
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
$15 - $17 hourly
About RE/MAX One Hundred
At RE/MAX One Hundred, we're One Hundred percent committed to helping people achieve their goals. We are agent-focused. Our main goal is ensuring our team (Team Fairfax) is properly trained in order to offer clients high-quality service. We work together as more than a team, but a family.
We are dedicated to making our client's real estate experiences memorable and enjoyable. Our agents live, work and serve in our local communities and will have the experience to get the job done in today’s market.
In addition to exceptional marketing strategies, we offer the latest technology to make the process of finding our clients a home easier than ever. You will gain access to cutting-edge map search technology, our state-of-the-art mobile app, current market stats, and more.
We are here to meet buyer, seller, and investor needs and look forward to serving you!