Rising Phoenix Real Estate
We are searching for a Transaction Coordinator to assist our real estate and mineral teams. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
Must Be Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) To Apply; This Is An In-Office Position In Dallas, TX.
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
$50,000 - $65,000 yearly + bonuses
About Rising Phoenix Real Estate
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing real estate company. We also have a specialty in buying and selling mineral royalties. We are a highly responsible, relational-focused staff who strives to dramatically enrich the lives of those around us through real estate and buying minerals. We believe in having fun, building relationships built on trust and mutual respect, solving problems, and treating our staff members like family.
Types of business we partake in:
- We buy homes from motivated sellers and resell them to new homeowners with our private lending options
- We buy homes, renovate them, and resell them to retail buyers
- We buy homes for our owner's finance portfolio
- We buy oil and gas minerals and royalties
Learn More About Us: https://vimeo.com/681518243