Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Real estate license preferred
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
$30,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Team Gosney
Team Gosney: Our Daily Goal Is To Make The Community We Live In Better!