Reeds Real Estate
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Real Estate experience required
$12 - $17.50 hourly
About Reeds Real Estate
Reeds Real Estate is a family-owned company that focuses on growing their award winning service with more real estate advisors. Their mission is to change lives by helping customers achieve their heart's desire. Their vision is to be the best place to work, the best place to buy and sell real estate, and to give their best to their community. Their values are to serve. Because they live out their values, Reeds Real Estate has been selected by Best of Chesapeake Award in Real Estate Agents category by the Chesapeake Award Program for 4 years consecutively. As a result of their heart for serving their best to their community, Reeds Real Estate is always looking to grow and expand their team of real estate advisors who share their values of serving their clients and putting their interest upon their own. Reeds Real Estate believes that serving their clients is more about making their clients happy and delivering 5 star service versus the money they're expecting to gain.