The Trulane Group
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Communicate with new leads, generate new opportunities, and constantly build rapport with customers and clients
- Act as liaison between real estate agents, clients, attorneys, escrow companies, and mortgage brokers during the process of a real estate sale and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in closing a sale
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
- Create a house file (either in Dotloop or physical) for all transactions
- Understand the contracts in order to summarize all important terms, conditions, and contingency dates
- Communicate with the agent several times throughout the transaction including all important dates, missing documents, calendar reminders, file compliance status, etc.
- Communicate regularly with the client to send them reminders, check in, and let them know what to expect in each step of the closing process
- Establish relationships with all third parties including lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and all agents in order to ensure a smooth closing process and share relevant information
- Draft any addenda needed along the way and keep a record of them on file and ensure they are shared with relevant parties
- Be the first point of contact/resource for all questions that arise throughout the closing process from the agent (and client, attorneys, lenders, appraisers, other transaction coordinators/Realtors, etc.)
- Stay in good communication with the agent if any issues arise that they need to handle or negotiate
- Coordinate closing date, time, and location and notify all parties
- Notify client about utility accounts to set up/cancel
- Closeout the file after the closing including changing the MLS status to closed for our listings, assuring our team is listed in the MLS for our buyer closings, double-checking the file in SISU, making an electronic copy of the HUD, and uploading to the loop in Dotloop, and processing the check. Add closed file to Dotloop
- Follow up with clients after the sale to check in and request a testimonial/review
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- NC Real Estate Salesperson License
$30,000 to $60,000
About The Trulane Group
The Trulane Group is one of the top Agent Teams in the Charlotte area. We are a group of highly motivated Agents willing to go the distance to reach our goals. The company has been in business for over 6 years and has closed over 500 transactions. We utilize the top technology and systems to provide the highest level of service to our agents. We also have a licensed administrative team on staff to help our Agents leverage their time.
All you need is a heart and a burning DESIRE to take action!