The Redbud Group
We are looking for an excited and self-motivated team member to join our fun, fast-paced company to be our Transaction Coordinator. This role includes taking our team acquisitions from under contract to closing. In this role, you will work in close proximity with both our team agents and their clients to ensure a smooth transaction. You will also be responsible for the accuracy of internal reporting/spreadsheets.
The Right Fit
At Redbud, we hire for culture first. Then ability and skills. Please consider the following when deciding if this opportunity is the right fit for you:
Culturally, we seek team members who are a fit for our Core Values:
- Say what you mean; mean what you say
- Own problems; do what you know is right
- Find compassion in every interaction
- Embody humble confidence give it your all, all of the time
- Make everyone’s day better
- Value team above self, service above all
We seek these core abilities and qualities for this specific role:
- Comfortable with process-driven, administrative work
- Ability to manage timelines, both meeting and exceeding deadlines
- Excited about learning new systems improving current standard operating procedures
- Proven ability to manage projects and maintain an efficient workflow
- Strong sense of follow-through and completing tasks
- Ability to problem-solve and adapt to change quickly
- “Can do it, can figure it out” attitude
- Extremely detail-oriented and conscientious in their work
- Navigate conflict and resolution with grace, respect, and accountability
People with Whom You Will Interface
You will be supervised and report directly to our Director of Finance and Admin
- Full-time, Competitive Salaried Position
- 401(k) Eligibility + Matching Incentive
- Health Benefits Eligibility
- PTO plus 9 National Holidays
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Manage a high-volume portfolio of under-contract properties.
- Negotiate repairs with agents and act as a liaison between all interested parties.
- Maintain efficient and effective communication with clients and agents.
- Must be customer-focused and highly organized.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Must have a valid NC Real Estate License (SC Real Estate License preferred as well)
$38,000 - $40,000+ bonuses
About The Redbud Group
Our purpose is to create real estate great experiences by making great real estate agents and by building a model process for buying and selling homes. We are a residential real estate company that runs like a tech start-up. We operate utilizing the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) as described in the book, Traction, by Gino Wickman.