Tammi Realtor LLC
Our Louisiana real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. 5 Star Service is our minimum standard. Work remotely! Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Real estate license preferred
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
$350 per processed file
About Tammi Realtor LLC
#1 Real Estate team in Louisiana - high performing, top-notch experienced agents. Fast and efficient service for all of our clients. 5 Star service is our minimum standard!