Laurie Finkelstein Reader Real Estate
Do people often say that you have the skills of an air traffic controller? Do you thrive on sweating the details and bringing order and organization to fast-paced environments? Do you feel tremendous satisfaction in getting things from point A to point B as smoothly and efficiently as possible? Then our Transaction Coordinator position is the perfect fit for your skills. A partnership with a large corporate client has exponentially increased our volume of home sales, and we need a detail-oriented professional to manage transactions in Dotloop from beginning to end—including supporting our co-listing agents, communicating with buyer agents, and sending transactions out for electronic signatures. If managing a high volume of transactions causes you to panic, then this position is definitely NOT for you. But if bigger challenges make you MORE calm, then you’re perfect for our team.
Remote position subject to change at any time. The office is located in Plantation, FL
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A coordinator position in real estate that feels more like working for an enterprising startup
- A culture where you’ll never, EVER think, “I’m bored”
- The chance to play a pivotal role in helping a company grow and make history
- An environment where people truly appreciate what you bring to the table
- A purpose-based environment whose larger mission is to help others
- Paid time off
If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Must have Florida Real Estate License
- Significant experience in real estate administration and transaction management
- Tech-savviness and experience working in Dotloop
- Someone who’s energized by managing a high volume of transactions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A positive “people-person” who brings out the best in others
- Someone who never settles for “good enough”
- An understanding of the value of a big brand and the curiosity to learn as much as possible about the fast-changing real estate industry
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Motivated to service people and provide excellent customer service
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Laurie Finkelstein Reader Real Estate
Nobody knows the area like a native!
Laurie Finkelstein Reader grew up in South Florida in a family dedicated to the real estate business. As a Multi-Million Dollar Top Producer, Laurie and her team are responsible for over $300 million in real estate sales annually and have been recognized in the Top 1/2 of 1% of all Realtors in the Nation! In 2020, Laurie and her team helped over 950 families with their real estate needs.
Our team is committed to not only meeting...but exceeding every client's expectations, regardless of the size of their transaction.