The Greatest Moves Team of RE/MAX Advantage Realty
We are seeking a transaction coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service and ensuring a successful and enjoyable experience for our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. This is your chance to join a successful real estate team where you do more than just earn a living. You’ll be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. Apply now!
- Call clients 30 days, 90 days, and 120 days after closing to follow up and continue great customer service with home improvement recommendations
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates so the transaction process is completed efficiently
- Acquire seller approval for all offers and counters made by the buyer so the entire process for our clients is completed in a timely manner
- Manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close
- Coordinate communication with agents, customers, and other parties regarding all escrow-related paperwork including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Real estate license preferred
- Candidates must have exceptional written and verbal skills
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- Has a passion for providing great customer service
About The Greatest Moves Team of RE/MAX Advantage Realty
The Greatest Moves Team of RE/MAX Advantage Realty is a real estate sales team headquartered in Baltimore City, with an expanding coverage area with Maryland offices located in Ellicott City, Columbia, Eldersburg, Fulton, Ocean City, Westminster, Towson, and Seaford, Delaware. Our Team is consistently rated in the top 1% of Realtors in the state of Maryland.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology, and support are designed to create an environment of success, and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic, and have the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a perfect Greatest Moves Team member!