Lucido Global - Keller Williams Realty North Atlanta
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Real estate license preferred
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
$40,000+ based on skills and experience
About Lucido Global - Keller Williams Realty North Atlanta
Lucido Global is an expansion team led by Bob Lucido who is based in Baltimore, MD. We're a Top Team in all of Keller Williams Worldwide. We believe in Integrity, knowledge, and trust which are the key factors for success in this business. We have over 26 locations within the US and Canada. Our goal is to create an environment in expansion to make a difference in our partner's lives.
Lucido Global, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. If you think you have what it takes, and you would like to explore the possibility of a rewarding career, we would love to hear from you!
COVID19 considerations: To keep agents and employees safe, we have hand sanitizer provided in the office. Please wear a mask when attending an in-person interview. We are conducting meetings via Zoom as well.