Lumen Health and Psychological Services Inc
Lumen Health and Psychological Services Inc. is a community-based mental health group that is seeking to add licensed master and doctoral-level mental health clinicians to provide psychotherapy services. This position can be fully remote, in office, or hybrid.
We are a small but growing company. The major benefit of joining this team is the level of support and that we are not a large and faceless organization. If you have an issue, you have direct and personal access to the administrative team whose focus is on supporting you. Have an urgent question or late-night request? Someone will likely reply, but we do not expect the same from our employees once they are done with their scheduled day. If you are interested in maintaining a good work-life balance while focusing on the work that inspires you, this is the position for you.
- California licensed providers interested in flexible work hours, LCSW, MFT, LPCC, Psychologist
- Those that value working independently but also to receive support, both clinical and technical, when needed
- Those that desire to be in private practice but would rather not manage the business operations such as billing, marketing, or to have overhead expenses
- Those providers want to focus on providing high-quality services to their clients with minimal paperwork and other administrative tasks
- Compensation is offered bi-monthly. Clinicians have the ability to make their own schedules
- We offer the benefits of health insurance, paid sick time, and group malpractice insurance
- 401k and paid vacation starting in January 2022
- Supportive consultation is available
- EHR, telehealth platforms are provided as well as the option to utilize a company laptop
We are currently only offering telehealth services and there is an option to make remote work permanent. Other options can include being in the office and eventually having in-person sessions or working in a hybrid model with some days in person and others remote.
- Focus on providing high-quality psychotherapy to motivated clients
- Keep up-to-date assessment, progress notes, and treatment planning documentation
- Maintain a professional atmosphere and provide clear and timely communication to support staff
- Tasks that include marketing, billing, or other extensive scheduling are not a part of a clinician's duty
Must be a licensed mental health professional and hold a valid California license as an LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, or Psychologist. All licenses must be in good standing
- This position does not offer supervised hours towards licensure
- Current NPI and CAQH number
- Prior insurance panel credentialing is not a requirement
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Email and be able to navigate basic computer operations
$76,000 - $105,000 per year
About Lumen Health and Psychological Services Inc
Lumen Health and Psychological Services Inc. is a community-based mental health group practice. If you are looking for the flexibility of a private practice experience, the support of a group, and without the hassle of operating a business, a position here is what you are looking for.