Monarch Behavioral Health PLLC
Monarch Behavioral Health is hiring fully licensed mental health clinicians who are interested in providing quality therapeutic services to clients across Texas. We are looking for licensed clinicians (Psy.D./Ph.D. Licensed Psychologist, LPCs, LPCs, LMFTs, LCSWs, LMSWs), and post-doctoral fellows who desire to be a part of a thriving group practice that offers mentoring, teamwork, self-discovery, and growth as a licensed clinician. We are located in the Stone Oak neighborhood of San Antonio, Texas, and offer in-person and virtual sessions.
MBH clinicians are passionate about new evidence-based and informed treatment approaches, specialty training, collaborating with colleagues, and assisting in transformational change within our clients. We value growth for our clients, team members, and enhancing and supporting our community.
Our positions are fee-for-service and you would be joining our private group practice which opens doors for consultation, training, and learning among colleagues. As a professional clinician, you will be working directly with your ideal client - the client population of your choosing, and a schedule that fits your lifestyle.
We have several openings for licensed counselors with experience working with individuals ages 5 through adulthood, couples, and families; our counselors work with their ideal client population.
We are looking for clinicians whose strengths include:
- Experience working with children/adolescents, adults, couples, and their families using evidence-based interventions including:
- Therapists certified/trained using specific modalities including: DBT, ACT, EMDR, Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT), Oarent Management Training, Gestalt, Sandplay Therapy, Child-Centered Therapy, exposure response prevention therapy (ERP), DBT, Adlerian, & evidence-based play therapy techniques
- Treatment planning
- Diagnostic experience and knowledge based on the DSM-5
- Maintaining a caseload of 25 clients and keeping accurate session notes
- Attending staff meetings
- Enriching our environment and culture
- Willingness to collaborate with team members & our community
What We Provide:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401K plan
- Training and orientation to our team, procedures, and culture
- Access to professional training, treatment materials, and an array of counseling resources (i.e., specialty-specific books, access to a shared drive)
- CEU stipend and paid training that aligns with MBH career growth
- Collaborative Environment for learning, growth, and consultation
- Fully furnished, warm, and inviting rooms and playrooms, equipped with arts/crafts, and sand tray with a vast array of figurines/objects
- Peer consultation
- Flexibility with a schedule that fits our client and your lifestyle
- Website and social media exposure marketed to draw your preferred population (or ideal client)
- Business cards, email & phone line, EHR system - with flexibility to access away from the office
- Various opportunities within the company to support marketing, learning, psychoeducation, and community initiatives
- Quarterly team outings/events
- Complete administrative support (answering phones, scheduling, benefits checks, claim submission, collecting payments)
- A very supportive (& occasionally sarcastic) team
- Support toward growth and collaborative work towards common goals, and supervision when required/needed
Monarch Behavioral Health is looking for our ideal clinician.
We all value collaboration. Our team cultivates a creative and healing spirit. We believe that learning, healing, and growing are exciting and essential parts of the healing process. So, we embrace themes of inclusivity, mindfulness, self-reflection, self-compassion, bravery, and vulnerability on a personal and professional level. We are searching for warm, playful, and eager-to-learn clinicians. If you are interested in providing therapy services in a private practice setting with a caring, compassionate team, our clinical career opportunities in San Antonio, TX may be the right fit!
- Demonstrate competency in utilizing evidence-based and -informed treatment approaches
- Establish client goals, monitor progress, and modify the client's treatment plans every 90 days
- Effectively manage your caseload, schedule, and all related documentation
- Specialty training is encouraged
- Availability for at least 15 client hours/week as a part-time clinician or 25-30 client hours as a full-time clinician
- Daytime, after school/evening, & weekend hours
- Provide services within the highest standard of professional ethics and sensitivity to cultural and ethnic diversity
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with clients and all team members
- Excellent interpersonal skills including assertive communication
- Be organized and detail-oriented
- Self-advocacy that is professional and timely with clients and team members
- Ability to work independently, yet ask for help when needed
Most importantly, align with MBH's mission, vision, and values
- Align with Monarch Behavioral Health's mission, vision, and values.
- Must be punctual in reporting to work.
- A master's or doctorate degree from a nationally accredited program must be completed
- One year of post-licensure experience is preferred.
- Current Texas license or license eligible in Texas (licensed psychologist, LPA, LMFT, LPC, LCSW, LMSW)
- Willing to consider an associate clinician who is able to obtain licensure in 2 months or a postdoctoral candidate with at least two years of direct client contact.
- Available to hold at least 25 patient sessions per week, provided such sessions are available and referred/scheduled by Monarch Behavioral Health.
- Be organized and detail-oriented.
- Be a team player.
- Be able to work independently on tasks assigned.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience in a private practice setting is highly preferred.
- Have at least one niche market for counseling services (i.e., children, teens, trauma, anxiety, grief, anger management, etc.).
*Clinical supervision can be provided to LMSWs, LPAs, and pre and post-doctoral fellows.
This position is not right for you if you’re:
- Someone just looking for a job to clock in and out of.
- Someone who doesn’t feel passion for our mission, vision, and values.
- Someone who’s not a team player or prefers not to work collaboratively.
- Someone who wants to own their own business in the near future. If that’s you, awesome! But we’re not the place for you. We dedicate a lot of time to our teams, and provide the flexibility, autonomy and space to allow each member of our team to get creative in their role. The ideal person is invested in time and energy in Monarch Behavioral Health.
- Someone who doesn’t like to hop in and help others get their work done - we highly value teamwork.
This position perfect for you if you’re:
- Aligned with Monarch Behavioral Health’s mission, vision, and values.
- Energized by helping others in a team and contributing to the growth of Monarch Behavioral Health
- Social justice oriented and practice anti-racism work.
- Creative, engaged in doing good work, and excited by furthering our mission to making wellness a down-to-earth practice.
- Able to take direct and constructive feedback and run with it.
$53,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Monarch Behavioral Health PLLC
Our culture, focus, and values include creating strong relationships, serving our community, investing in quality care for our clients and team members, and promoting inclusion. Please visit our website at www.monarchbehavioral.net