Monarch Behavioral Health PLLC
This is an ideal job for someone who really values the integrated healthcare model. Therapists will exercise appropriate therapeutic modalities and techniques with children ages 3-16 and their parents, with various mental health concerns. We are looking for clinicians whose strengths include play techniques, behavior therapy, EMDR, DBT, ACT, and CBT. You'll also participate in regular multidisciplinary case staffing.
This position will operate primarily in a local care practice with the opportunity to see clients remotely via telehealth services.
What We Provide
- A steady stream of referrals
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including health insurance
- Quarterly team outings
- Full administrative support (answering phones, scheduling, benefits checks, claim submission, collecting payments) - you just see your clients and write your notes!
- Furnished, modern office space
- A very supportive (and occasionally sarcastic) team
- Access to professional training
Monarch Behavioral Health is the right fit for you if you:
- Are passionate about working with individuals who are struggling with anxiety, depression, trauma, and/or significant life transitions.
- Have training in evidence-based treatment modalities
- Seek a highly engaged and supportive supervisory and consultative relationship among a team of other therapists. The ability to self-reflect, seek out and receive feedback, and dedication to honing clinical skills is essential
- Are your best self when working with others to support each other’s growth and work towards common goals- we are all team players here
- Have a creative spirit and find learning, healing, and growing exciting and essential
- Personally and professionally embrace themes of inclusivity, mindfulness, self-compassion, bravery, and vulnerability
- Are interested in providing therapy services in a private practice setting
- Provides a range of therapeutic interventions with children 3-17 with mental health disorders utilizing empirically supported modalities.
- Provide parent feedback and skills training when working with children to ensure entire family unit is included in treatment.
- Provides evidenced based play therapy interventions using various modalities for children and adolescents.
- Applicant must have experience with children ages 3-17 with a full range of mental health problems.
- Routine completion of required clinical documentation and scheduling of clients
- Regular participation in staff meetings, supervision/consultation
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills including assertive communication
- Interest in strong professional relationships with fellow team members
- Align with Monarch Behavioral Health's mission, vision, and values
- Must be punctual in reporting to work
- Be organized and detail-oriented
- Masters or Doctorate degree from a nationally accredited program
- Current Texas license or license eligible in Texas (licensed psychologist, LMFT, LPC, LMSW, LCSW)
- Availability for at least 20 client hours/week during typical daytime hours
- Demonstrated specialty in children and parenting and psychosocial issues such as work/life balance, stress management, depression, relationship issues, trauma, PTSD, anxiety, and life transitions
- Ability to work independently yet ask for help when you need it
- Ability to establish goals, monitor progress, and modify the client's treatment plans every 90 days
Active licensure and malpractice insurance are required. Willing to consider an associate clinician associate who is able to obtain licensure in 4-6 months or a postdoctoral candidate with at least two years of direct client contact.
About Monarch Behavioral Health PLLC
Please visit our website at www.monarchbehavioral.net