Helping Moon Counseling, P. A
Remote Florida Licensed Therapist
If you are passionate about being a therapist but hate dealing with insurance companies, marketing, and other administrative issues then this is a great opportunity for you. We provide insurance credentialing, a steady flow of referrals, excellent billing and administrative support so our therapists can concentrate on doing what they love.
The position is contractual with a generous split. This position is fully remote. We are hiring both full and part-time therapists with a minimum of 15 sessions per week for part-time. The hours are flexible, you build your own schedule.
IF you feel like being a therapist is your calling, then you are would be a great fit for our team!
Helping Moon Counseling is hiring and seeking fully licensed psychologists, LCSW's, LMFT's, and LMHC's who come to work each day to live out their calling of helping others. Does this sound like you?
You may be a perfect fit if you:
- Believe that you can help change people’s lives for the better
- Want to be an integral part of a team and value having a “work family”
- Would rather focus on clinical work than administrative tasks
- Enjoy surrounding yourself with bright, motivated professionals
- Relentlessly seek out new information, learning, and growth
- Make decisions based on strong values and ethics
- Want to be affiliated with a successful, established practice with an excellent reputation
- Insurance credentialing
- Free from Insurance billing and collections
- Ability to help you quickly build your caseload (Maximum 1 month), and continued referrals
- A caring, ethical, and supportive professional environment
- Advertising and marketing with a strong web presence
- Opportunities to cross-refer among areas of expertise within the practice (Group of 15 therapists)
- Mentorship and professional development opportunities
- A collegial, warm culture that supports the growth of all team members
- The advantages of solo practice without the hassles
Choosing your place of work is one of the biggest decisions you will make. Take some time to look through our website. See if our philosophies and the feel of our practice resonate with you. If you feel that you may be a good fit and would like to be considered to join our practice, please introduce yourself - we’d like to get to know you!
Send your letter of interest and CV and we’ll get in touch.
- Provide psychotherapy to clients struggling with a variety of mental health issues
- Provide outstanding clinical services to clients.
- Work with children, teens, adults, couples, families or/and groups
- Develop a strong therapeutic rapport with clients to keep them engaged throughout the treatment process
- Complete assessments and treatment plans and progress notes for all clients
- Communicate with other health care professionals such as Psychiatrists and Primary Care Physicians when necessary for coordination of care
- Communicate appropriate, timely and accurate notes with treatment team to ensure proper treatment.
- Write treatment assessments and notes in a timely fashion.
- A clinician who likes the idea of setting their own hours without the anxiety of client acquisition.
- Licensed in FL as LCSW, LMFT, LMHC or Psychologist
- Therapist with identified niche or specialty training preferred
- Experience in treating Trauma, Anxiety, and Depression (or a desire to learn through supervision and training)
- Certification and or training in EMDR, Brainspotting, Somatic Experiencing therapy, and or DBT is desired but not required
- Enrollment with CAQH and Insurance Credentialing a plus but not necessary
- Minimal computer skills in order to document in our menu-driven EHR system. (Training Provided)
- The candidate should be dependable and self-motivated
- Must have your own malpractice/liability insurance
- Bilingual is a plus
About Helping Moon Counseling, P. A
Helping Moon Counseling is a family-owned business. After a few years of having a solo practice, I realized we would be able to help more people if we grew the business. Together, my husband and I decided we were going to expand the business. We hand-picked every therapist, and we feel that we have an incredible team working with us. Mental health is such an important aspect of life, and we wanted to create a center where everyone can find the right therapist for them. We practice as a team, much like a family, where we are here to help one another to make sure that YOU – our client – gets the BEST care possible. We have a team of licensed therapists and student interns because we want to make sure every person can have accessibility to the best mental health care. We have specialists for almost all areas of mental health, as well. We are looking forward to being part of your journey for change or healing. You are never alone when you are a part of our extended family.