If you’re a social “people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant and positive personality who is responsible and professional and meets our requirements, we’re interested in speaking with you. We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Assistant starting in the next 30 days.
- THE OPPORTUNITY: The professionals working with The Radke Agency & Associates are one of the leading teams in the Conejo Valley and we work with an endless stream of buyers. Our Expert Buyer’s Agent can’t always get our buyers out to see homes, so that is where a Showing Agent comes in. They work with the team to get the buyers into homes when they want to see them.
- THE JOB: Assist buyers in their home search by showing them homes within their desired search criteria and beyond. You will be paid hourly for your work; your gas will be covered, and you will earn bonuses when buyers eventually purchase a home you show. It is a wonderful way to get into real estate and make an hourly wage for your efforts. If you are looking for stable long-term work, we are currently hiring a long term Showing Agent for this position NOT a Buyer’s Agent.
- The Showing Assistant will pick up the baton and find homes that meet the buyers’ criteria, and he/she will drive buyer clients to those homes. As clients explore homes, the Showing Assistant will work with clients to confirm or refine criteria and will show additional homes as needed. The Showing Assistant will close buyers to contract offers, then pass the baton back to the lead agent.
- A Showing Assistant should be able to successfully show homes to around 12 – 15 buyers a month.
- The Showing Assistant must have a California real estate license in order to meet MLS criteria for the duties in this role, a valid driver’s license, car insurance and a well-maintained vehicle.
Regular Work Activities –
- Driving buyer clients to homes
Phone calls/lead follow up/past clients
Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
Finding homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria
Meet Inspectors and support during escrow
Attend closing (as needed)
Assisting the team on special projects or errands as needed
Key Skills –
- People oriented, happy, positive
- A team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Learning based
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- You are a bright, ambitious, hard-working individual who is serious about a career, and has the commitment and self-discipline and is professional in attitude and appearance.
- MUST BE a licensed Realtor OR currently taking real estate classes and are signed up to take the exam now.
- Are you highly sociable, optimistic, outgoing and draw energy from other people? Do you have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality? We are looking for a showing partner to join our team who wants to support our lead agent in achieving team success, while being committed to growing their skills.
$18.00 - $20.00 plus bonus
About Radke Agency
- THE COMPANY: Radke Agency and Associates won the prestigious awards in 2017 as Peak Performer with the Highest Closed Units for Selling Teams, 3rd Place for Peak Performer Listing by Units Closed for Teams and won 1st place as the Top Team by Closed Volume. We offer a balanced client base consisting of traditional listings and of course, plenty of buyer opportunities. With vision, integrity and passion, our team is committed to serving our clients by providing ongoing education, clear communication, and creative solutions in order to achieve a quality experience. Building “Clients For Life” is how we measure our success.
Our core values are:
- Work hard, be honest, be flexible
- Embrace Responsibility & Accountability
- Always choose Passion, Positivity & Happiness
- Express Gratitude
- Create Raving Fans by practicing WOWism
These are the core values that make up the talented folks that work at Radke Agency & Associates here at Keller Williams World Class in Westlake Village.
These Core Values are a big deal to us and we do everything we can to live by them! We are looking for an ambitious, business-minded individual to join our highly successful Team as a Real Estate Showing Assistant.