The Redbud Group
At The Redbud Group we are looking for an excited and self-motivated team member to join our fun, fast-paced company as a Licensed Showing Assistant. This role includes managing, tracking, scheduling, and executing showings and specialty appointments for our agents. You will be responsible for working with our agents as well as their clients to ensure all the needs are met.
The Right Fit
At Redbud, we hire for culture first. Then ability and skills. Please consider the following when deciding if this opportunity is the right fit for you.
Culturally, we seek team members who are a fit for our Core Values:
- Say what you mean; mean what you say
- Own problems; do what you know is right
- Find compassion in every interaction
- Embody humble confidence
- Give your all, all of the time
- Make everyone’s day better
- Value team above self, service above all
Core abilities and qualities for this specific role include:
- Actively monitoring the Slack channel to determine daily showing needs;
- Executing all showings and appointments timely and professionally;
- Keeping accurate records of all appointments;
- Maintaining close communication with Redbud team members and your direct manager for
- emergency needs;
- Providing timely response(s) to all showing requests and agent/client interactions;
- Attending company meetings and 1:1s as scheduled.
- Claiming, scheduling, and coordinating showings and specialty appointments on behalf of the agents on the team;
- Tracking showings daily and including dates and times to maximize workflow;
- Scheduling showings in ShowingTime;
- Coordinating schedules to ensure optimal client experience on behalf of the agent;
- Communicating with your manager to ensure company goals are being met.
- An active real estate license is required for this job—preferably in NC and SC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A reliable means of transportation
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Can handle difficult situations and customers with grace
- Reliable, dependable, and extremely organized
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Responds well to change and new ideas
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
$36,000 - $38,000 yearly
About The Redbud Group
Our purpose is to create real estate great experiences by making great real estate agents and by building a model process for buying and selling homes. We are a residential real estate company that runs like a tech start-up. We operate utilizing the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) as described in the book, Traction, by Gino Wickman.