Mynor & Associates
Showing Agent needed for a TOP Real Estate team!
Have you been thinking of making a change? Do you love Real Estate and are curious about how to start?
Are you looking to learn the real estate industry from the inside out on your way to becoming a thriving agent?
We’re a vibrant and productive team in need of a Showing Agent to host open houses and to show homes for our Senior Buyer Agents in the area. Our ideal candidate is a bright, ambitious, hard-working individual who is serious about a career and has commitment and self-discipline. MUST BE a licensed Realtor or currently taking real estate classes.
You’ll be supported every step of the way with proven training, an outstanding support and marketing staff, and competitive compensation for your hard work.
- Research information about potential properties, communities, schools and amenities so client questions may be answered
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients that meet their needs and budgets that results in more sales
- Help buyers with refining their home criteria and select additional homes to show
- Coordinate and attend on-site property inspections with clients so process is smooth and timely
- Assist the clients in writing offers and closing the deal so the process is timely and smooth
- Candidates with the most flexibility will receive the highest priority for showing opportunities after successfully completing orientation
- Duties will include but not limited to coordinating and facilitating showings of local residential Real Estate properties
- Promote the team concept to buyer clients by guaranteeing lead agent is involved and informed at all times
- Educate buyer clients about the home buying process
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc
- Keep lead agent informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails and update notes in CRM)
- Quickly and professionally return buyer client calls, texts and emails
This position requires an active MD or DC Real Estate license, we will consider applicants in the process of getting a license but they cannot formally work until the license is obtained. Ideal candidate must have aspirations to be a full-time, commission based Realtor and willing to make training towards their Real Estate career a priority before being considered for this position.
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in your car
- Thrives on being a true team player, working closely with others in the company
- Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
- Work effectively with clients
$35,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Mynor & Associates
Mynor and Associates is ranked among the top 1% of Realtors nationwide, and we pride ourselves on our individual relationships with clients. Our team's main objective is to exceed our clients' expectations by providing a full-service, stress-free and financially rewarding experience that results in smiles on everyone's faces.
In the last year, our team was recognized by:
- Washingtonian Magazine’s BEST of Washingtonian 2018 Platinum Status as a Top-Producing Real Estate Team.
- Top 100 Teams by Real Trends, America's Best Real Estate Professionals in the state of MD.
- #64 out of the Top 250 Latino Real Estate Agents in the entire country by The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals.