The Petersen Partners
Do you feel lost in the office and unsure of what and how to succeed in real estate? Do you thrive in a positive, energetic team environment! Read on! This may be for you!
#1 Real Estate team in Georgia is currently seeking an experienced licensed sales professional who can eventually grow into a Sales Manager/Team Leader role. We are looking for career minded, customer service oriented, and results driven individuals ready to break free from average and be great and earn the income your work deserves!
This opportunity is for positive go-getters with lots of initiative who want to succeed. Must be coachable and a team player. Market knowledge of Cobb and Fulton county areas is a plus, as are strong negotiating skills. Ability to utilize technology is a must.
If you have what it takes, we will provide the training, mentoring and the business platforms for you to succeed.
If you want a career in real estate and are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Full time applicants who want a career in Real Estate
- Current Real Estate License
- Must be comfortable with all platforms of technology systems
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
$50,000 - $100,000+ at plan
About The Petersen Partners
Petersen Partners is the #1 Team for in Georgia and in the top 100 across the country. Our vision is to lead our team by providing training, support and proven systems in an energetic and positive environment that allows our team to excel in providing a high level of service to our clients and grow in their real estate career.
Meet Jill and Dan Petersen at www.petersenpartners.com/whos-who
Information on our incredible team at www.petersenpartners.com/team