Petersen Partners, Inc | DBA Berkshire Hathaway
Top Real Estate team for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties is currently seeking experienced licensed sales professionals. We are looking for career minded, customer service oriented, and results driven individuals ready to grow their business and income.
This opportunity is for positive go-getters with lots of initiative who want to succeed. Must be flexible and a team player. Market knowledge of Cobb and Fulton county areas is a plus, as are strong negotiating skills. Ability to utilize real estate technology is a must.
If you have what it takes, we will provide the training, mentoring and the business platform for you to succeed.
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Full time applicants only
- Current Real Estate License
- Must be comfortable with all platforms of technology systems and platforms
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
$50,000 -$100,000+ potential for top talent
About Petersen Partners, Inc | DBA Berkshire Hathaway
Petersen Partners is the #1 Team for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices in Georgia and in the top 100 across the country. Our vision is to lead our team by providing training, support and proven systems in an energetic and positive environment that allows our team to excel in providing a high level of service to our clients and grow in their real estate career.
Want to know more, check out our incredible team at www.petersenpartners.com/team/ as well as more information on Jill and Dan Petersen at www.petersenpartners.com/whos-who/