Nicoll Pallini Group
Are you looking for a job with freedom and flexibility with amazing earning potential? We’re hiring a dynamic sales manager to lead our team to success. You’ll be responsible for setting the sales strategies and objectives, identifying sales targets, and evaluating the team’s sales performance to help us achieve our sales goals. If you’re a natural leader who loves exciting challenges with financial incentives, we want to hear from you!
- Create sales reports and present to the team that outline sales efforts including progress and sales volume to better determine future goals
- Identify new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs to keep us growing
- Cultivate long-lasting customer relationships to meet customer needs, and mitigate any complaints to ensure continued business
- Counsel your sales team members, evaluate their performance, and offer suggestions for improvement
- Manage our sales team by creating a sales plan for each sales representative, setting individual sales targets, assigning sales territories, and overseeing ongoing training programs to set the team up for success
- 3+ years of experience in sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Excellent leadership skills, analytical skills, and communication skills
- Displays a proven track record of sales success
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar field
About Nicoll Pallini Group
Join one of the top producing real estate teams in the region! If you want to be a part of the best place to work, buy, and sell real estate in Northern California, join us!!