CityScape Metro Group - Keller Williams Realty
EARN MORE! Our real estate agents get Salary + Commission!
CityScape Metro Group is now hiring real estate agents, brokers, and those just beginning their career. No experience required. We will train you! This is a salary + commission position.
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words our agents use to describe their careers at CityScape Metro Group. As Virginia’s #1 Real Estate Brokerage, we can help you navigate a future career worth having, a business worth owning and a life worth living.
- We have the best training, coaching, and support in the business. A requirement in today’s ever-increasingly competitive market and we can help you make your dreams come true! Along with our cutting-edge training, CityScape Metro Group also offers high-level one-on-one and group coaching.
By joining our team, you'll also get:
- Leads, Leads, Leads - We provide a steady flow of leads so you can effectively grow your client base (and your income) quickly.
- Higher Commissions - We offer competitive commission splits, so you can keep more of what you make with every transaction.
- Positive Culture - We provide an environment of a family culture. Team events, competitive contests, coaching, and training.
- World Class Coaching - You get access to world-class coaching and training to ensure you're maximizing your income opportunities.
- Industry Leading Technology - We offer you state of the art technology to accurately track and maintain all of your prospects and client base and manage many of the tasks that you're accustomed to doing manually.
- Retirement - Build Your Retirement. Generating an income is one thing, but having a real exit plan after real estate is another. We give you a plan to help you build your wealth long after your real estate career is over.
We want energetic people that are financially driven, committed to results and coachable.
Interviews to be scheduled immediately.
- Work closely with clients to locate properties that meet their criteria
- Attend networking events and participate in open houses to market yourself and increase your sales
- Provide mortgage options to clients that are within their budgets
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases for clients in order to facilitate smooth and accurate transactions
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year in order to effectively increase your client base
- Advise buyer/seller in handling additional offers to purchase/sell their home
- Negotiate on behalf of clients to get the best deal at the best price.
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Well versed on the latest trends in real estate
- Willing to work evenings and weekends
- Detail oriented regarding contract writing and review
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Currently licensed in Real Estate or willing to pursue a license. We can help you get one
- You are self-motivated, and feel empowered in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- You are committed to a culture of positivity and high performance
- You value feedback, and thrive on constant improvement and learning
- You have a strong work ethic, and a self-driven desire to succeed
- You are excited by the opportunity to win as an individual contributor
- Willing to work weekends
$75,000+ (salary plus commission)
About CityScape Metro Group - Keller Williams Realty
Our company is ranked in the top 1% of real estate sales in the world. We are one of the fastest growing real estate organizations in the Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland region. This opportunity will not only help you focus on your strengths, it will give you the opportunity to earn your financial freedom. Leadership opportunities will present themselves to the right candidates.
We have successfully doubled our business each and every year and are looking for the right candidates.