The Licensed Residential Property Manager is responsible for maintaining property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, and maintaining and securing premises. We are looking for a Licensed Property Manager to be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned residential properties. The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction and revenue.
If you’re an experienced and licensed Property Manager looking for your next great job then look no further! You’ll join a progressive team that knows how to deliver excellent customer service. You’ll be rewarded for your service with competitive compensation, paid time off and exceptional support.
*Only complete applications will be considered.
- Establish rates by researching local market and calculating costs so pricing is accurate and fair
- Facilitates resident move-ins/move-outs by negotiating leases, collecting security deposits and processing applications to ensure a smooth process
- Advertise and obtain referrals in order to attract new tenants
- Resolve tenant complaints to satisfaction and in accordance with our high quality of property standards
- Work with homeowners to maintain the value of their asset
- Work with owners and tenants to ensure maintenance issues are resolved quickly and cost effectively
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Flexibility in schedule to include working both evenings and weekends
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities on the phone and in person
- 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience preferred
About Northcap Residential
Northcap Residential is a leading-edge residential real estate company focused on brokerage and property management. www.northcap.com