PWM San Jose
Loan Originator Apprentice to Top Team Leader
We are looking for mortgage loan originators who would benefit from some of the top business coaching and mentorship in the residential mortgage industry.
Are you a self-starter with the desire to make a better income? We are in search of a dynamic Loan Originator who desires to grow!
We have a proven training and mentor system that provides massive amounts of support to ensure your success. Our marketing tools, cutting edge technology and support will allow you to do what you do best--SELL. Our team atmosphere is fun and engaging, and we treat our team like family. If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
What’s in it for you:
- Have a flexible schedule. We work from the cloud and you are independent.
- Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family. Our success is tied to your success. We have a vested interest in your progression and production.
- Orientation for all new employees. 90-day basic training for all who are new to the industry.
- Mentorship for your first five loans. You will have excellent support.
- Stock and wealth-building opportunities across multiple streams of income
- The loan officer's number one job is to be a finder. We teach you how to be an excellent finder
- Consult with potential loan applicants - answer questions and provide additional information about home loan products to create personal relationships
- Gather financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Communicate with your mentor to make a recommendation of which mortgage loan products are best suited depending on the applicant’s financial status
- Monitor sales pipeline, meet sales expectations, get referrals, and generate new business opportunities
- Ability and desire to immerse yourself in the opportunity and coaching provided. You will have a mentor and a team lead vested in your personal success. We will help you to become an expert
- Valid Mortgage Loan Originators License. If not we will help you prepare and take the test!
- Great communication and social skills
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Good organizational and time management skills
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Self-motivation and drive
$50,000 - $70,000
About PWM San Jose
We are dedicated to serving the real estate needs of the general public as well as professional agents and brokers. We are a positive, helpful partner for mortgage business development.