Ivy Realty Group
We're looking for a motivated and driven Real Estate Agent that's willing to take their career to the next level. This isn't for the agent that wants to come in at noon and leave at 3.
Whether you're a rental agent, a sales agent or new to the industry we will help you GROW and teach you proven methods to dominate in real estate.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Cold calling to leads in our database.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Meeting with clients face to face and going over our listing presentation.
- Current Real Estate License.
- Must have a car.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Quick response times.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Thrives in a true team environment.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure.
About Ivy Realty Group
Ivy Realty Group is a boutique brokerage firm unlike any other! We are a group of highly motivated real estate agents specializing in leasing and residential real estate sales in Somerville, Cambridge, Medford, Boston and the surrounding communities. Our office works and plays hard! We are a positive, professional and polished company looking to make someone part of the Ivy Realty Group family. Our founder believes relationships are at the core of what we do. As agents we strive to provide industry-leading service, fueled by a passion for helping others. Come join us!