Seeking a talented Rental Agent to join our thriving boutique team! Real Estate license a must! The ideal candidate for this position will enjoy fast-paced work, show creativity and have a high degree of professionalism when working with our residents. The rental Agent is responsible for successfully creating and maintaining successful relationships with landlords and closing the rental inquiries efficiently.
If you’re an enthusiastic, perceptive individual who’s eager to make an impact in the lives of others and aspires to build a career around the creation and cultivation of meaningful relationships, our dynamic, customer-oriented position is perfect for you!
Self-assured and open-minded individuals who have a passion for selling and are willing to step outside their comfort-zones will thrive in this position.
- Answer incoming phone calls and respond to emails in a timely fashion
- Follow up with all leads on a daily basis
- Communicate with landlords in a clear and effective way
- Uphold company policy and professionalism when scheduling and performing apartment tours
- Processing paperwork in a timely fashion
- Approaching every day with an open-mind and unwavering enthusiasm
- Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants
- Present management opportunities in a positive light to prospective clients, both commercial and residential
- Advertise available properties using MLS and a variety of media and promotional materials
- Determine the needs, living standards and economic viability of prospective customers
- Confirm rental application data and personal references
- Stay knowledgeable of the property market status
- Provide information on all aspects of properties
- Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close deals
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Coachable and willing to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Proven track record of successful sales or working experience as a leasing/rental Agent
- Basic understanding of MS Office and Real Estate software
- High-energy and enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy and take pride in providing excellent service
- Great with people — warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
- Basic computer skills; typing and writing ability for correspondence, memos, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Available evenings and weekends
- Willing to work on commission
- Working knowledge of rental/leasing practices
- Up to date with property market status
- Appfolio Management software experience preferred but not required
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ready, willing and able to handle call volume and screening
- Persuasive with marketing and sales skills
- Customer service orientation
- Commission based
About Raydiant Realty
RAYDIANT REALTY is a boutique full-service residential real estate firm. We set ourselves apart from traditional real estate firms with our innovative technology-driven approach. Raydiant Realty utilizes robust marketing tools that offer a sophisticated and fresh approach to buying and selling homes. We embrace and implement new technological advances in the industry, which enables our team to be more efficient, more focused and especially responsive to our clients’ desires and needs.
LOCAL EXPERTISE As local professionals, we know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.