The Happy Home Sellers
The Recruiter will proactively build the performance foundation of the office and lead/manage the agents to achieve their professional growth and profitability objectives.
- A top producer with a track record of leadership in every area of your business, career, and personal life?
- A dynamic and highly impressive presence?
- A highly assertive, people-oriented individual operating with contagious urgency and an entrepreneurial orientation?
- A leader who understands how to run a successful business with strong financial reporting (e.g., P&Ls) and how to use data to make the right result-oriented decisions?
- Energetic, passionate and tireless in the pursuit of extremely high goals and looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals?
- A strong communicator and natural connector with others?
We are looking for an individual with a burning desire is to build the dominant real estate company in their market. We seek at least 2–3 years of recruiting and/or real estate experience and consistent performance in the top 5 percent of your office.
Colleagues say this about you…
- You have a need to influence others. You prove this through demonstrating your influence by successfully recruiting top performers. Again, and again.
- You are a natural leader who embraces succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership, and building a team. You actively model the skills needed for your team to succeed.
- You possess a track record of relationships that foster efficiency, partnership and mentorship. You excel equally at relationships with talent at all stages of their career. You inspire the best and you train the emerging. You hold people accountable.
- You view learning as the foundation of your action plan.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits as well as Profit Share and performance-based bonus plans.
This position is based in Westchester/Fairfield with limited regional travel and will encompass working with Real Estate agents.
- Achieve goals for appointments, gross recruits, net recruits, and profitability
- Consult the top 20 percent of associates to increase productivity and retention
- Lead the development of associates to minimum average income per associate
- Recruit sales associates – weekly (interview, select, hire)
- Share company value/opportunities with recruits
- Oversee the training for existing sales associates (new and experienced) in key area of business
- Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete.
- Staff – To set goals, plan, work on projects and tasks – daily
- Sales Associates – Set goals, plan, train, develop careers – daily
- Lead Generation of Sales Associates – To join company – daily/weekly
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – When problems arise – weekly
- Operating Principal – Monitor goals progress– weekly
- MUST have an active Real Estate License
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Career development and training skills
- Top-producing sales success track record in recent past
- Real estate knowledge, experience, and skill with emphasis on residential real estate
- Experience not required
About The Happy Home Sellers
Happy Home Sellers is looking to add to our team in Fairfield County, CT and Westchester County, NY. We provide long term potential to learn and grow while having fun and making money. There is opportunity to grow within the organization and/or learn how to build your own. We provide you with all you need to succeed, all you need is the willingness to be coached and work hard.