Cava Companies is looking for a Listing Agent to help oversee the marketing and sale of properties in the Virginia Beach market. The Listing Agent will help individuals buy and sell residential properties. Their duties include meeting with their clients to discuss their ideal property requirements and price points, overseeing open-houses for sellers, and showing clients properties that align with their expectations.
A key component to this role is our ability and network of qualified leads that you would help to close. This person is a great agent who doesn’t know how to generate their own leads. We have endless leads to bring, you help push them across the finish line.
- Maintain a good relationship with lenders, appraisers, home inspectors, and escrow companies
- Prepare necessary paperwork such as closing statements, deeds, contracts, purchase agreements, and leases
- Compile lists of real estate properties with details regarding their location, square footage, and features
- Promote sale of properties through open houses, engagement in multiple listing services and advertisements
- Establish a network of mortgage lenders, contractors, and legal attorneys to whom you can refer clients
- Inspect condition of premises and organize for necessary maintenance or inform property owners of maintenance needs
- Evaluate clients’ financial abilities and research properties within their buying power
- Work with clients to stage and market homes that draw in homebuyers and their real estate agents to achieve negotiate contracts for closing
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Call clients to give weekly reports on the status of their listing so they are more likely to provide good customer ratings and referrals
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses, and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Respond to all leads and potential homebuyers in a timely fashion to build a strong client base
- At least one year of work experience in real estate sales
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success as well as work independently
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Ability to use real estate CRM to keep client data safe and orderly
- Strong communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- Real estate agent’s or Broker’s license
$80,000 - $110,000 yearly
About Cava Companies
Cava Companies is a local leader in the residential real estate industry and residential rental management business. We are a medium-sized business consisting of top-producing friendly and positive people.
- A place to come perform and excel at work without layers of corporate bureaucracy slowing you down. What this means is the autonomy to do your work without distractions from layers of management.
- A smaller team where your contribution is truly appreciated by all involved.
- A friendly and positive team environment, free of drama and negativity.
- A stable and reliable business that will be around for a long time with numerous growth opportunities.