The Hogan Group @ Keller Williams Realty
We provide coaching, leads and systems
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER????
The Hogan Group @ Keller Williams serves real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the Richmond Metro, Northern Virginia, Washington D.C., Williamsburg and Fredericksburg areas. We are looking for local sales partners to join our growth-oriented team.
- #1 team in Central Virginia for units sold
- #6 Keller Williams team in Virginia for units sold
- #53 team in Keller Williams International for units sold(out of 158,000 agents)
- 375+ sales expected for 2017
- The Hogan Group team locations: Richmond, Farmville, Williamsburg, Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, Wilmington, Raleigh/Cary, Charlotte, Fairfax and Washington, DC
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching?
- A team environment?
- 30-40 GOOD leads per month?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- We provide up to 40 buyer and seller leads per month. The agent's job is to nurture and convert these leads into actionable sales while providing world-class customer service to our clients and stakeholders.
- Business and growth mindset
- Demonstrated real estate sales achievement
- Active real estate license with at least 1 year of experience
$100,000+ at plan
About The Hogan Group @ Keller Williams Realty
Founded in 2010 by Mega Agent Mike Hogan, The Hogan Group has evolved into one of the real estate industry's most innovative teams. With operations across multiple states, THG has grown sales in excess of 25% every year since inception. A heavy emphasis on data, systems, and technology empowers agents to build stronger and more profitable relationships and businesses.
THG maintains its core administrative hub at its corporate headquarters in Mechanicsville, VA but has sales teams throughout Virginia and North Carolina. By freeing agents of the administrative and marketing components of the sales process, they have more time to build relationships and do what they do best- sell homes.