Alter Home Team
We are a growing and top ranked team in our office, based in Highland Park, Saint Paul.
We are looking to add two other realtors who want to benefit from our systems, support, and opportunities to create a business worth owning and a life worth living within the Keller Williams eco-system. The team lead Linda Alter has a 25 year career of success in sales and wants to cultivate your success as well.
The ideal candidate will be driven, aggressive, competitive and focused on building the relationships that will last a lifetime. Are you driven for sales? Have a "hunter" mentality that isn't afraid to call strangers, meet them, build trust and rapport, and help them achieve their goals? We also work a lot with past clients who return as needed and refer friends and colleagues to us. If you love sales, we look forward to interviewing you for this position.
Keller Williams is known for their outstanding and on-going training which we utilize fully. Interviews July 30 - Aug. 8th and then again Aug. 23- 30th as needed.
- Generate listing leads/appointments through expireds, For Sale by Owner's, open houses, circle prospecting around listings and sales, following up on web leads and Zillow leads.
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers, with senior realtor support at the beginning.
- Conduct buyer meetings as well with buyers/sellers or just first time buyers, also with support.
- Work with clients to stage, price and market homes.
- Receive training on open house best practices, systems of prospecting, etc.
- Work closely with Executive Assistant to facilitate closing process.
- Network to source new business as needed.
- Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing.
- Respond to customers' calls, emails, texts, and web requests.
- Real Estate license or the ability to get one
- Quick on your feet
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Passionate about selling
- Resilient and Persistent
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies - comfortable texting, calling, emailing, in person appointments
- Be a team player who thrives working with a collaborative supportive atmosphere
- Always willing to learn new methods, techniques, scripts, strategies
- Interested in growth and self-improvement
$60,000-80,000+ first year earning potential
About Alter Home Team
The Alter Home Team has been in the real estate business for 13 years, helping over 400 families and investors buy and sell homes. We provide hands-on assistance with the selling or buying process, maximizing clients' selling price and buying with an eye towards good resale value. 'Enthusiasm,' 'dedication' and 'smarts' are words clients have used to describe Linda's approach to real estate. The team consists of three licensed realtors, one primarily focused on buyers, a full time licensed executive assistant, and Linda who is focused on sellers as well as buyers.