BHHS, PenFed Realty Texas
We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Primary duties include following up on leads that we provide, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly. (We do all the background work, you just show up)
- Call, convert and prospect your own sphere of influence to generate additional leads per month
- Current Texas Real Estate License (or in the process, let's chat about this)
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Sales, customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
$80,000+ at plan commission based
About BHHS, PenFed Realty Texas
BHHS PenFed Realty, is a full-service real estate brokerage firm with over 60 offices and 1,700 world-class sales professionals, offering complete service coverage in Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Florida, Tennessee, Kansas, and Texas markets.
Founded in 2006, we are a wholly owned subsidiary of one of the country’s largest and most financially stable credit unions, PenFed. We are also one of the largest franchisees within the BHHS network. The BHHS network stands among only a few organizations entrusted to use the storied BHHS name, a name representing strength, integrity, trust, and universal respect. PenFed’s products, pricing, and financial stability coupled with the BHHS brand creates a powerful combination for growth within the residential real estate arena.