Our Real Estate Business is growing so fast we can hardly keep up. We have an immediate opening for a Transaction Coordinator with some executive assistant duties to assist real estate executives. You'll work in a fast-paced real estate office assisting our team of top flight Buyers Agents while managing contracts to closing, and working in tandem with the Office Manager and CFO. We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business.
We have a superb reputation and positive brand recognition. So, if you are committed to excellence, a team player and willing to ask for help when needed - this is the right position for you. You must also be highly self-motivated and have a sense of humor. You should be super smart, an organizer, a fast learner, a positive person, and a great communicator able to find creative solutions while being polite, polished, professional and discreet.
- Request disclosures be returned in a timely manner from the buyer's agent
- Confirm that all documentation has the appropriate signature and dates
- Manages all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintain the related transactions file
- Verify all disclosures have been sent within the required amount of time
- Follow up with agents for missing documents
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Reliable and dependable
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Demonstrates a sincere appreciation for others
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
$18 - $35 hourly
About Doors Advisors
Doors Advisors is a top performing Real Estate team, specializing in residential real estate throughout the greater Silicon Valley area. We've been recognized as a Top 30 Agent for Intero Real Estate (2016 and 2017), as well as for his key contributions to the #1 National Sales Team for Keller Williams (2014), assisting with sales of over $500 million in residential real estate.
Prashant and his real estate team, the Doors Advisors, continuously stay ahead of the curve, successfully navigating and executing in highly competitive markets, identifying investment properties, and sourcing/creating new inventory in low turnover markets.
Doors Advisors provides clients with timely execution and exceptional results, offering consistency, transparency, communication, comprehensive understanding as well as analysis and insights on a plethora of evolving real estate markets.