Advantage Home Team
Top local real estate office is looking for a transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process from contract to close. The ideal candidate is a hardworking leader with proven customer service skills. We offer a competitive compensation package including flexible scheduling, vacation, and sick leave. Prior experience in real estate is preferred, but we can train the right person. If you thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are excited about this opportunity, apply today!
- Add all client information into the client database system, submit all necessary documentation to the office broker for file compliance, and keep track of transaction activities
- Support agents, clients, and other parties with documentation, and regularly follow up on all escrow-related paperwork including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Ensure that the offer and counteroffers from the buyer are approved by the seller to create a smooth real estate sales process for our clients
- Coordinate and attend closing procedures and set moving schedules
- Schedule 30-day, 90-day, and 120-day client customer service follow-up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and referrals
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Has a passion for providing great customer service
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Prior experience in transaction coordination, real estate, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Possess a real estate license or are currently pursuing
$35,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Advantage Home Team
Our firm was founded in December 2012 upon the foundation of the needs and desires of real estate agents. We are passionate about helping buyers and sellers achieve the goal of buying and/or selling their homes.
Our culture-centric family of nearly forty team members are among the elite in the business. With over $500 million in closed sales, since our doors opened in January 2013. We're continuing to experience massive growth as the market's leading tech-savvy and culture-centric company!