Jim Griffin Real Estate Group
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Real estate license preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
$16 - $18 hourly
About Jim Griffin Real Estate Group
The Jim Griffin Real Estate Group is a Top Producing Team based in Johnson City, TN. We're looking for agents who want to grow their income and build a career. Come Grow with us!