Metro Brokers of Oklahoma
Are you an organized individual looking to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing team in the Edmond, OK area? Do you work best in a highly collaborative team environment where your contributions will be visible and have a direct impact on the direction of the business?
The Transaction Coordinator brings his/her attention to detail to the table in order to play a key role in the achievement of our real estate team’s goals through the facilitation of smooth transactions from point of accepted contract to delivery of keys.
This person excels at creating systems and improving processes, works well from a list and can strategically manage their tasks without much direction. The TC must be detail-oriented but maintain a high-level of fluidity and flexibility. The tasks that must be performed to get a contract to closing do not always happen in a linear manner, and it is because of this fluid nature of the tasks that keen attention to detail is necessary.
You are: accountable, patient, detail oriented, prudent, dedicated and communicative.
- System and information management
- Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing
- Customer vendor relationships
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc.
- Bookkeeping and financial management
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance
- Coordinate moving/possession schedules
- Bringing what is wanted and needed to the team at all times
- Supporting Team Members with admin and logistics
- Coordinates loan application process with preferred lenders
- Obtain all info on call-in leads and provide info to agent for follow-up immediately
- Follow-up and coordinate title/escrow, financing contingencies, appraisal
- Coordinate required repairs, recommending vendors, verifying completion of repairs and special stipulations needing completion from contract to closing
- Prepare addendum and coordinate signing
- Manage database entry and work with database management team to ensure all files are closed properly and client information is updated for all transactions
- Utilize action plans and checklists in our system
- Obtain preliminary CD (Closing Disclosure) paperwork and obtain agent approval prior to closing
- Review CD for accuracy with seller or buyer client prior to closing
- Schedule coordinate and attend closing process.
- Arrange and manage for closing gifts for clients
- Asking for reviews and feedback after sale
- Must have a valid Real Estate License or ability to get one in first 30 days
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work with team and clients to meet firm deadlines
- Ability to multi task and move from one task to another quickly when needed
- Strong technology skills required to be able to work with our automated client and transaction management system
- Strong consultation and customer service skills
- Service-based attitude
- Ability to make decisions quickly and without direction
- Detail-oriented and an enjoyment of a large volume of tasks
Prior transaction coordination in a real estate office a plus.
$35,000+ yearly (depends on experience)
About Metro Brokers of Oklahoma
The mission of the The Forrest Team is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of The Forrest Team is an experienced real estate professional who apply their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.