The Pisaneschi Group at Compass
We’re hiring a friendly, professional real estate showing partner to support prospective homebuyers and the buyer agents you’ll work alongside. You will get the opportunity to meet lots of new people, guide them through purchasing real estate, and serve as an apprentice to our buyer agents. Real estate showing partners will perform their duties inside and outside of the office, so if you like this mix of environments and getting to interact with people on a daily basis, please apply today!
- Help buyers and buyer agents with showing residential properties, determine what the client is looking for in a home, and evaluate the real estate market
- Learn all the aspects of real estate and how to provide homebuyers with excellent service
- Acquire leads from your network and interact with members of the community to develop new relationships
- Strengthen the relationships between your coworkers and your clients
- Perform additional administrative tasks as needed for the office team and agents
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Candidate must hold a valid driver’s license
- Be approachable, personable, flexible, and bring a positive attitude to work every day
- Previous real estate experience is not required, but some knowledge is preferred
- MUST get your FL real estate license (we can show you how)
- Align with the unique culture at The Pisaneschi Group
About The Pisaneschi Group at Compass
Since 2013 The Pisaneschi Group (TPG) at COMPASS Realty has provided real estate services to some of Palm Beach’s most affluent people. We specialize in Commercial, Luxury Residential, and International real estate projects.
We owe much of our success to the Palm Beach community and feel an obligation to support the community that has taken such good care of us. We are regular sponsors and contributors to many charities in the area.
TPG also belongs to multiple Palm Beach Chambers of Commerce as well as numerous other organizations and venues such as the Palm Beach Yacht Club.