The Donovan Team
Part Time! Flexible Hours!
Are you a real estate agent that loves working with home buyers? Do you love to meet new people and do something different every day? Are you a hard worker but you are just not making the kind of money you want to make? Then you would LOVE working on this team! We are a company of real estate agents in which everybody specializes in some aspect of the real estate transaction. We need to fill the position of Showing Agent right now. Everybody is committed to the success of the team and their team mates. If you are looking to be part of a team where you can succeed and have a well- balanced life where you achieve your goals – apply now!
This position is for the licensed agent with a minimum of one year of experience in the field and who has closed a minimum of 3 transactions. You truly enjoy working with customers and clients to find them the home they love and want a flexible schedule but don't want to get bogged down in the more tedious tasks of negotiations and paperwork.
$42,500 was the median gross commission income of REALTORS® in 2016 according to a National Association of Realtors survey, dated May 17, 2017. This is a commission only position. Your actual earnings will vary depending on your personal goals, production and work choices.
If you are the kind of person we are looking for, you...
- Plan on maintaining your real estate license and sales skills for the foreseeable future.
- Love showing homes to customers.
- Enjoy meeting new people and making new friends.
- Want to make extra money for lifestyle enhancements or personal growth opportunities like travel, vacations, education.
- May be supplementing a stable and reliable existing income source.
- Have a track record of achieving and reaching the goals they have set.
- Believe in the values and benefits of Home Ownership in America and would welcome any opportunity to reach out to their sphere of influence and beyond to share helpful, educational and entertaining real estate information.
- Active real estate salesperson license and local real estate board and MLS membership.
- Resident of Nassau or Suffolk County - less than a half hour from Hicksville.
- One year of real estate sales experience with a minimum of 3 closed transactions.
- Competency in gathering relevant information from customers.
- Good data entry skills, spelling and grammar and be conscientious about updating customer database records.
- Proficient on MLS software, Microsoft office, Word and Excel and CRM database management.
- Works outside of office.
$42,500+ Commission competitive with industry
About The Donovan Team
We are a Professional Residential Real Estate Practice of "Can-Do" Agents and staff members. Our organization takes pride in ensuring that our clients' Buying and Selling experience is above and beyond their expectations. It is also our passion to guide our team members in their personal and professional development so as to achieve their full potential through the latest technology and training while gaining "hands on experience".