The Mark Boyland Team at Keller Williams Realty
Love Real Estate and have your license but don't know how to get started? Work for our top producing team as a Showing Specialist and learn the ins and outs of becoming a first-class real estate agent!
We need someone who will fit the team. We are an energetic, client-centered, highly efficient, motivated, and enthusiastic team. We need someone who will match our speed. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
Join our growing team and you’ll be backed by the best sales and administrative team in the area. Apply today!
NOTE: This position is a full-time, salaried position. It will require weekend work both Saturdays and Sundays, and three days during the workweek.
- Work with buyer clients, listing agents and home sellers to show properties in a timely manner
- Quickly and professionally return buyer clients’ calls, texts and emails to ensure outstanding customer service
- Work with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes and then show them additional homes that meet those criteria
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors to help ensure a smooth process
- Research information about potential properties, communities, schools and amenities so client questions may be answered
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ needs and budgets to help make more sales
- Work directly with our Buyer Specialists to show homes to their buyer clients and provide feedback to the agent about the client's experience at each home
- Assist with holding Open Houses on Team Listings on the weekends if coverage is needed
- Assist the office administrative staff with "runner" activities during the week as need. This can include placing or removing lockboxes, placing or removing sign riders, being present for vendors at our listings, or running real estate errands
- Potential for handling incoming rental leads (commission based)
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in your car
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Professional in attitude and appearance
$32,000 +bonus opportunities
About The Mark Boyland Team at Keller Williams Realty
The Mark Boyland Team at Keller Williams Realty is a brokerage office, based in Bedford, New York, with a coverage area of Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, and Fairfield counties. Our team is consistently rated in the top 1% of REALTORS® in the OneKey Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology, and support are designed to create an environment of success, and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals.