Our team is growing and we need an additional Buyer Specialist to work with Buyer clients exclusively. You should be comfortable seeking out new business and landing leads!
We provide everything you need to be successful including broker and sales manager support, experienced agent mentoring and a supportive culture unique to this industry. We have the systems, training, resources and support team to promote your success.
If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities, WE WANT YOU! This straight commission sales position has no ceiling on income.
- Land and manage leads by phone, email, text and CRM to maintain a full sales pipeline
- Arrange and manage open houses to encourage sales
- Coordinate with clients and seek properties matching client expectations to generate property sales
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to provide desired results
- Prepare representation contracts and purchase agreements for clients in order to facilitate smooth and accurate transactions
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Willing to work evenings and weekends
- Be prepared for challenges and confront them with a positive mindset and determination
- Willing and able to learn our systems and technologies
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Represent your clients’ needs and desires to the best of your ability
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Knowledgeable in the local real estate market
- Knowledge and understanding of current real estate trends
- Tech and social media savvy
$70,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Vaz+Harwood Team
We’re a residential real estate team that understands this is not just about real estate. It’s about helping people and families with major housing changes and often the largest financial decisions of their lives. This is why our focus is on caring service to our clients. Our business success is in building genuine and lasting relationships.
- Put the client first, always
- Ask ourselves how we can constantly improve our customers’ experience
- Help every client who comes our way, and give them our best, regardless of sales volume
- Communicate and be responsive
- Be positive and think solutions - there’s always a solution
- Think big and different - be growth-minded
- Think to the future with tech and new ideas, instead of relishing the past or status-quo
- Have fun, enjoy our work, don’t engage in drama